ShareThis

Saturday 14 April 2012

Lack Of Sleep = No Mystical Lands, Being Deliriously Tired And The Cause Of My Ugliness



Sleep. That monumental feeling of satisfaction when you climb into bed after a long tiring day...And you drift off into the land of fairies, unicorns and talking pumpkins.
Unfortunately for me I am an insomniac and do not get to experience this feeling very often. I will occasionally pull all nighters to "reset" my bodyclock so I can have a decent night sleep. Pointer here kids, don't follow my advice because you will  fall asleep in the morning and wake up at midday stuffing your bodyclock up even more!

Its so unbelievably frustrating to be that deliriously tired, not being able to drift of to this mystical land, to be kept away from the place where possibilities are endless, to the place where we can live what we imagine... And quite frankly , I need to go to this place to once in a while to escape my awful reality.

If sleep does make you beautiful then I think we have found a major contributing factor to my ugliness. So sleep, pull your head out of your ass and come my way once in a while.  This is starting to get ridiculouzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment