ShareThis

Friday 13 April 2012

Life Is Easy With Double D's

I was thinking of the reasons why people do other people big favours. As confusing as that statement sounds, I came across a simple thesis: Life would be so much easier with a pair of double D's. Lets think about this for a moment. There are so many benefits from these assets! Underage clubbing , underage drinking , being invited to every party and social gathering, and having people do favours for you!

For an example , if you don't feel like working today, don't go in. No one is going to mind because you have a pair of double D's. Don't feel like paying your phone bill? Don't worry about it. Some guy will be willing to sort that out for you because you have a pair of double D's. Need new clothes... Yes. I know you get it!
Double D's can also get you a career. You can now say :"Playboy , here I come".

You can reap in so many benefits from having these gifts. Basically my advice to any girl is to stop complicating your life and get a pair of double D's. Life would be so much simpler and more stress free for you.

check out my new site where I teach you to be a youtuber!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Let's face it, women with DD do get plenty of opportunities, regardless if they want them or not. Men don't have with options like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO true! Unfair advantage for women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woa there. I must say that that is complete bull sh*t. Given that I am a woman with a pair of over DD's, I must say that the grass isn't greener on this side, sorry ladies. I do have to pay my phone bill on time, no , I did not go under age clubbing and I have yet to have someone do me a favour that they would not have done for an other ovarian carrying entity.
    Yes, I do get a bit more attention going out. And yes, it is easier finding a job that is a male-focused environment, such as a bar. But if you believe big tata's are going to get you further than that, you are out of your mind. Imagine having everyone know you as "the girl with big titt's" instead of people seeing the accomplishments you have achieved. Imagine people wanting to get to know you due to your physique and not because of your wit and charm. Imagine labelled as horrible things growing up and even in your 20's.
    I can not stress just how much having big boobs does not change much and that the cons even out the pros. Ask anyone with a bigger cleavage, they can tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and if you want to be a play boy, go ahead and get fake ones. I have enough respect for my body and mind to work towards a career that is not focused on my pair of boobs. You really shouldn't be going around making everyone believe that the "easy way" of life is to flash your boobs to every male on the planet to get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find that the posts Chloe wrote were pretty hilarious, there is two different sides to the way people think and I can tell you, you guys are not on the same side.

    ReplyDelete