ShareThis

Monday 16 April 2012

Attack Of The Hair!


Having long hair is a pain in the ass. I'm a male who has had long hair for a couple of years because I can't decide what to do with it!

How would you like to come out of the shower, try to brush your teeth and bam! Long hair attack and I'm choking on one of my luscious ginger locks. Go for a run with my hair tied up, oh I'm sorry us locks don't like you so were going to squirm free and attack you like a box jellyfish! 

Imagine the humiliation of a young girl saying to her mum whilst your cleaning the floor at work:
Girl - "Mummy is that a boy or a girl?"
Mum - "Its a boy sweetie he just has long hair"
Girl then proceeds to run away to a land of stereotypical hair styles for boys and girls, while I tell my manager what just happened and I turn a deep tomatoey colour in front of everyone. 

All I need is a machine to show me what I'll look like with a different hair styles now I'm not talking about website where I take a picture and see my hair chopped off and replaced with a Bieber haircut. I mean like an actual time machine which shows me how I look under normal circumstances, not just when I've been airbrushed into perfection by Heidi Montag's graphic's team.

Damn you world for not inventing this yet, save me from these ginger locks
THEY"RE WAKING UP!


5 comments:

  1. I hope it's not so late but please don't cut your hair!!it is perfect just like that! and well... be bueatiful has its bad side but really not everyone can have long hair, you have a special face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother of Cod....you are probably the most lovely boy i have seen in my life, hair included

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that although I'm usually not a fan of men with long hair - you are absolutely gorgeous, hands down one of the best looking males I have seen. Not many men are blessed with hair, or a face for that matter, like yours. Hopefully you have not chopped it all off, although Im sure whatever you do with it will look absolutely great. You would definitely be the kind of person I'd try to strike up a conversation at.
    Hopefully everything works out for you !
    Cheers from canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not cut your hair!
    you are super duper hot!!!
    xoxo Hanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's surely too late, but please, don't cut your hair.
    You're the most wonderful man i've ever dream to meet (met ?).
    You're so beautiful.
    I think, I just hope to see you, one day

    (Excuse me for my english, i'm french)

    Marie.

    ReplyDelete