ShareThis

Saturday 21 April 2012

Someone Please Cure Clumsiness?


I'm clumsy. I'm clumsy enough to trip up stairs... More than I trip down them. I'm clumsy enough to start driving my car in the pitch black without having my headlights on. I'm clumsy enough to spill boiling hot grill cleaning chemicals over myself (for those of you who are wondering, no it did not burn my horrid face off, sorry to inform you my ugliness is indestructible).

Now sometimes clumsiness can be a great trait, one that you are proud to possess. Occasionally you'll get those moments where you do a comedic banana split trip in front of your best friend and she never lets you live it down. For the most part however, its a pain in the ass!

 I mean honestly... Who wants to be someone who can't be trusted with carrying the wooden spoon from the cupboard to the mixing bowl!
Why does clumsiness as a trait even exist? Its really not helping anyone and as someone who has a multitude of other bad traits (so all my traits) to deal with, not being able to walk without a handrail on either side of me is getting slightly frustrating.


How does one cure clumsiness? Please can people comment suggestions to prevent any further accidents. Would be much appreciated!


Note: I do not take myself seriously and I do not have low self esteem :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment