ShareThis

Sunday 15 April 2012

Pushy Sales Assistants

Aah Salesmen (and women because here at this blog we are politically correct)
Some of you are lovely, helpful, polite and you realise that going out shopping doesn't always mean blowing a week's paycheck on one swagtastic outfit.



Then theres the pushy ones, not just the slightly pushy ones who will tell you all about the specials on hats when you went in for a pair of shoes, but the sales people who will literally follow you around the store like a mosquito on a blood binge. I've been looking for a specific type of jacket for winter so went shopping on friday and found the jacket. Problem: I'm in saving mode and it was $350. Yeah not gonna happen. So when the pushy saleswomen said "yeah its been very popular and a great price", I wanted to tell her to shut up and get a job where you don't have to lie because your horrible at it!


Nice sales people, please go to your next world meeting and either punch the pushy ones or lock them in a dungeon and throw celery at them. If you don't do something about it I will, the rebellion will be coming and were going to do solely online shopping, then what are you going to do?

I JUST WANT TO SHOP IN PEACE!


2 comments:

  1. You said swagtastic!! I love it. I will help you lead them into the dungeon and toss the key into the moat filled with alligators!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring the celery :)

    ReplyDelete