ShareThis

Thursday 19 April 2012

I'm Lazy And Proud


Lazy. This is one word that is often said when the people around me try to describe me to other people ( and stunning, naturally). Laziness has caused a few problems in my life so far. Haven't got another job, haven't got my licence , in fact, I'm too lazy to even open a bank account!

I don't think I can help it though? Maybe some people are naturally born more lazy than others? I was definitely one of these people. When I was a toddler I was so lazy that I needed a tri-pillow to support me, otherwise I would roll over. It is a weird feeling and is often only associated with negative connotations. I think it is good to be lazy once in a while! Doing nothing helps the body rest and repair, well thats my excuse anyway.

Basically the whole point of this post is that I'M PROUD OF BEING LAZY! Its a great skill to have... but probably best to leave off my resume.

0 comments:

Post a Comment