ShareThis

Sunday 22 April 2012

The Power Of Music


I recently discovered a new song called 'Liv Tonight' by Nelly and Keri Hilson. It has made me realize that music makes people feel SOMETHING! It is truly amazing how playing music can automatically change your current mood. To think that an arrangement of sounds and notes can change how your feeling is insane!

Smart people should be using this to their advantage. I have kindly compiled a list of songs to play that enhance certain different situations (for dumb arses like me) :

  • Need someone to give you money? = "I Need A Dollar" Aloe Blacc
  • Need to believe in yourself? = "I Bellive" Yolanda Adams
  • Want people to take shots? = "Shots" LMFAO, Lil Jon
  • Want people to think your hot? = "Sexy Bitch" Akon
  • Want a girl to sleep with you? = "Baby" Justin Bieber , I kid , I kid.
My point of this post is that music can truly influence people in the way that they feel and act. We should harness this power for manipulative purposes (*cue evil laugh).

In fact I'm going to use the power of music to manipulate the world into voting for me for president! I'll play "Vote For Me" by Chicago. The only people that this will NOT work on are deaf people... I may have to sign the lyrics to them and pray to god that they learnt to read music.

JADE FOR PRESIDENT 2013!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment