ShareThis

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Soap Dispensers: Evil!


Soap dispensers are a pain in the ass.

I was just washing my hands today and as I put some soap in my hand IT COMES OUT AS FOAM! Now I realise that foam soap is the 'In Thing' at the moment and is supposed to make something so basic seem so posh... I was under the impression that having a lot of money makes life easier, but if this is the case then people with money REALLY love complicating their lives.


Now I'm all up for hand hygiene, to be honest I'm probably a bit OCD with washing my hands, but what is the point of having foam soap dispensers. Every single time I have had to use one they just shoot out their foam like some bored midget is sitting on a cannon waiting for it's next chance to strike. Just imagine walking through public dressed in a white t shirt and some grey shorts, strutting your stuff like a pimp, you go to wash your hands after doing your business and boom the midget with his bloody cannon strikes again and now you look like some retard let out for the day and just found a hose. Now you have to walk back out through bitch pulling territory trying to maintain the strutt with foamy soap down your trousers, yeah good look.

I fucking hate foamy soap dispensers, we should start a revolution to get normal soap dispensers back and lynch the inventor of this foam. He needs a punch in the face and I need a new pair of shorts... In fact my lawyer will be contacting him.
Prudence Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment